All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Have I lost y'all?

It has been a long time. I am not sure if I will continue writing, but I wanted to say hello.

Update
I have finally gotten all of the shit that wasn't mine out of my garage.

I finally got my FREE Nano last Friday.

I got my results from the huge test from last month - PASSED.

Holding down an A- average in graduate school.

Had the strangest Friday night, I think I had fun.

Painting houses again.

Three canvases started this week.

The whole family is getting together for Thanksgiving, start praying.

My coworkers are surprised that my area might be the top area in the store this month. Please, doubt me!! I like proving you wrong, I get bored with other stuff but NEVER that.

How are you these days??