Things you shouldn't try...........
Fake beer, boy does this taste like shit! Oops, that wasn't me typing mom.
When frustrated, trying to figure out the garage door opener instructions in spanish. Nope.
Why a two credit class is making you want to hurt people. :( By that I mean the smart girl on the other side of the class. Look out little girl on the other side of the room, I am loaded for beer, ah bear!! I have done my reading, book report and my homework. I will play the game of, "O O OH, teacher look at me, I am smart"!
I have already given my cohort the sign for submit, the tapping on the desk. It makes us laugh.
While sitting with the older crowd at Bethel on Tuesday I saw a girl I taught at MA. She saw me and walked over and spoke with me. You CAN NOT feel young when a girl calls you Mr. Ryding. Impossible!!
I am not a fun person to be around when life has crowded me lately. You know it is bad when you keep drinking that really bad fake beer. It is a lose-lose situation.
I just wanted to write, it had been a while. I couldn't let my mother down.
Oh yeah, you might have a hard time believing this BUT next summer I might be painting the biggest house yet. This guy wants in on the first slot next summer, how could I tell him I didn't paint? I might even try and do an all-star team. If anybody knows how to get ahold of my brother let him know there is a ladder with his name on it!! Retail has made me miss being outside, and making MONEY.

<< Home