So here is a picture of what happens at The 28

I would write down everybody's nick name, but I have a feeling that they wouldn't think them all funny. This past week I was able to grab a drink with a friend, where other friends work. It is always a good time. Once every couple of months we need a summit, and right now I could use a Summit. Catching up on what is going on in our lives, always loud laughter can be heard. Work, vacation, schools and the ladies. Mattie brought his new digital camera. I look forward to another night like this on Saturday. What am I saying, tomorrow night a gang is getting together for drumsmith's birthday. I might take the light rail ;)
My back is getting better. I did a stupid thing and picked up daisy on Tuesday to clear the mind. For those of you that haven't read since the beginning, daisy is my fifteen pound sledge hammer. Baby steps, baby steps.
I might have been unclear in my last post. My lady and I went out to Lucia's for dinner on Sunday night. It was a nice night but really HOT. We had a great dinner. We are getting used to interacting, which is funny. I truly enjoy her company. Because of the weather we grabbed a movie and a Cool Treat and went back to my house. That was the high point of the weekend. We are going to go to the Uptown Art Fair this weekend, fyi. It is funny what you find when you are not looking.
I am forgetting some funny stories, I am sorry. The only thing I got is that I wanted to clean my hiking bottles really well because I use them every day at work. I put three of them in the dish washer. This morning I went in and grabbed one for work, in the wash the caps fell through the shelf. The caps hit the heating element, and like a hot knife through butter, cut the lids in half. :) I must not have been thinking.
Look for me next month to be back on a ladder, painting again. 'tis the season.
Anybody have Wicked tickets they want to give me????????????????????????
I do enjoy a good summer wedding.

<< Home