Not much else
Tomorrow I am at the Fair!!!! It should be a blast.
This past weekend was family filled. There were 18 kids between 2-14 years old, not belonging to me. I would say to my brother in law,"Hey, one of my kids isn't sinking below water level". It was a lot of fun, it has been to long since I have seen my cousins.
Finishing up another class. It went alright this evening, but we ran out of time on our teaching segment. One of the guys in my group for next week sent out an email that was very TOP SECRET. It was four lines, with no more than four words a line. He has been sent to an undisclosed area over seas and thinks he should be back by the 4th. Our money is on the fact he will not be back at that point.
Thanks for the funny comments. Sorry if I am one of the bright spots in your day.
I am all alone now at my house. It will sent in a couple weeks down the line.
Here is my deep thought for the day.....I think it is very funny when people try to hide the way they feel by trying to sound normal. THe voice is one of the biggest give aways of peoples true feeling. I was on the phone tonight with a friend and the voice was soooooo trying to sound pleasant, and to the point. All I heard was " I am only being nice until the phone is hung up" Is it bad that I didn't lose sleep over it?
Look for me at the Fair in the Grandstand!!!!!!!!
Barnhill, thanks for the kind words. It got back to me before the night was over.

<< Home