Here we are again, I hope you are happy.
You wouldn't believe it if I told you to your face, not making any of this up.
Since last we spoke my mother walked away from what sounds like a horrible accident. It involved two other cars and a cement truck. The only thing that hurts is that she owns a new car now.
Went over for a little small talk with the boys earlier this week. It was like any other night, except for one of them was coming off two dates in two days. What I thought was going to be a little 'sittin' around time' ended up being 'call the police there go two hookers time'. I now know why they need to get paid for sex - yikes!! The police were funny. No donuts for them.
Which one of you were at the Bruce Cockburn concert this week?? I need to thank you for your kind words to the ladies parents, oops I mean Leah. I know my boy Javy was there.
Shout it from the mountain top C-Note is a college grad!! He will now be forever under employed.
It is Friday night and I am baking and cleaning. I will be spending the weekend with family - 50% of the big family. Please light a candle.
Today was my last day at the PBarn. I got what I needed from that place. They did not see me for what I am, oddly Bloomingdale's did. I am now a full time seller in the soon to be Christmas shop. Who wants to guess how long it will be until I get in trouble for dealing with the customer?? Because I am going to BUST OUT the Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
My role of film will be done from the summer after this weekend, stay tuned.
I am now roommate free. If you know anybody who is looking for a place, point him my way.
I best finish up, I want to create a new play list and read 50-60 pages in my book - The Stolen Child.
It was my mother's birthday this past week, it is amazing how that sneaks up on you.

<< Home