All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Did I just miss another weekend?

Nope.

My old roommate got a group out for his birthday Friday night. I am getting old because I thought it started late - @ 9pm. There was a fun group of people out for a drink. I brought the lady out to meet more of the Porcher's. Most everybody did what I told her they would ;)

Saturday nuptuals we celebrated. I do enjoy throwing on the suit. I got a chuckle out of the cork screw that fell out of my suit pants. It reminded me of the last wedding I was at.........good times!! It was a fun wedding and an interesting group. One of the highlights was C-Note doing a nice little Micheal Jackson on the dance floor. Most of the group missed it because it happened after bedtime, yes that was a shot. Does anybody know where they went on their honeymoon??

Today I grabbed the lady and we spent the day outside, it was perfect. The farmer's market, the Uptown Art Fair and lunch over by Harriet. I do enjoy the time we get to spend together. The funniest thing is that she said sorry because her family was 'acting' up today. I laughed and said not to worry because she has not met my family yet. We both have great families that do things very differently. Speaking of families - I get to see my sister and the kids this week. I really look forward to seeing the little buggers. Maybe I'll get a picture up of them.

I start a new class on Tuesday. Again I would like to say that I love school.

KPG send me some pictures from the Local, I do not have any yet.......