All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Still no rain

It is much too hot out right now.

I almost forgot that tomorrow is Monday. I worked Friday night, Painted Saturday morning (baby's room and closet), had lunch with mother and worked until close. Got up today worked Bloomie's until 11, lunch with mother again and finished the painting job. The client called twice tonight, it is a surprise for his wife with child. She should be happy. I was able to make some time tonight to have a great dinner with the lady. She is really great. We have a lot of things in common. Since it was so hot out we grabbed a movie and DQ and went to my place. Mrs. Henderson Presents, it is very funny. We didn't watch the whole thing........because it was getting late and I needed to go to bed. Crazy that I am being responsible.

Thought I would write a hello.

Finally used my discount at Bloomingdale's this weekend. I got a couple fun gadgets for the kitchen.

Here is a question, off the top of your head what would you get me for my birthday?? Some people think I am hard to buy for, so what do you think.

There is a cricket in the basement some where - must go kill it.

Saw Miami Vice, interesting. A lady gets the best line in the movie. A little graphic.