All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Please, for the love of the Lord - RAIN!!!

This hot weather really bothers me. YUCK!

Had a great weekend. The garage was pumping Friday night with a poker game. I had fifteen guys trying to win money. The cards were not with me that night, but it was fun to play. It was also good to smoke a cigar. In the end my roommate won top prize. I think it had to do with the pregame talk I had with him. Anybody need a beer, I have a couple left over.

Saturday night was movie night. The weather again was perfect. Raiders of the Lost Arc and Top Gun. There was a good group of people out for the fun. My mother backed out, something about being tired. I'm not sure she know where I live - ha ha. The dvd craped out on Raiders, so Top Gun started early. That is such a cheezy movie. Next to Raiders, which has stood the test of time, Top Gun really is more of a comedy.

I am almost finished with all of my homework for the last class on Tuesday night. This class was kind of a bust. The review of the teacher will not be a good one.

The back has not gotten better. After sitting so long Friday at poker it hurt like a son of a GUN. I might have to start using the Guthy Renker ball to get around the house.

My prayers out to the ladies with child, 'tis the season, I guess.

Since I can not stand being low man on the totum, I made a move to become a supervisor at the P.Barn today. I told my boss not to laugh at what I was about to say, she laughed because I was being 'normal'. We shall see what happens with that, it will be a couple weeks before I know if there is an opening.

Might be another movie night, last minute, coming up. Something like Ferris, or Caddyshack, something to make you laugh. I might just post it to the blog and see if anybody wants to come. Keep reading this week to find out. It could be What about Bob?

How do you let go? It seems like everybody else can, why is it so hard? Wrapping up seven months without a glass of happiness!! You call it what you want, I'll call it what I want!!

Here's to my house painting itself..................