All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A good laugh

I figured out who wrote the WWJD comment, sooooooooo funny. I thought it was a good friend of mine but he had no idea. I couldn't think of who would write that, and mean it. It was my mother. It was her first time commenting. She thought I sounded mean.

Did I ruffle feathers? Just trying to spark conversation.

I have forgotten all of my funny stories. Still running into strange people from my life at the P.Barn. That is one funny place. I brought in cookies last week and got the same old comments. My co-worker all want to fix me up with a nice girl, heck any girl. Why is that?? I am surprised at all of the unhappy people that work at the P.Barn. Why would you want to work in a ever changing place if you can not go with the flow?

The back is getting better.

Getting ready for poker night.

And movie night.

Had dinner with that girl from the P.Barn since last I spoke of her........nice girl.

Does anybody want a huge white board?? It is from a classroom, kind of cool. I am getting it out of the garage this week. Let me know.