All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Could it be?

I know I have a bad wrap when it comes to opening up, so here goes........

I have been dating the nicest girl as of late. It has taken me a couple weeks to figure out she is tell the truth when she says she is being honest. I have dated a few game players in my day. Who would have thought I would have met this nice of girl at one of my part time jobs? Ok, that is enough opening up.

Mom comes home from Greece this week. A little prayer that she is getting back in the same shape she left.

I got up in the middle of the night, last night, and I was a little thirsty. I went to the kitchen to pour a glass of juice. I thought my depth was correct when I started to pour juice all over the floor. Not really funny at 3am. I then went on to kick over the broom, at that point I was ust praying to make it back to bed.

Cards this friday, should be fun if everybody hasn't melted by then.

The back is almost back to normal. I got the Guthy Renker ball ready to go!!