All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yes, but I get the job done.

So, my back went out last week. I guess once it goes out it likes to continue this event. My Dr. always asks when I go back in for an adjustment if I have been doing my stretches. I laugh and so, ah no. My schedule is a little crazy and I have a hard time finding an opening for an appointment. I asked the lady on the phone to squeeze me in, she said to talk to the nurse. I left a message, I told them to tell the Dr. my name. I do not mean to sound big-headed, but if he knew it was me he might get me in. He did. He came in early today to see me. Why do people do this for me. You will either love me or hate me, that is up to you. He likes me, most people like me. I brought him a coffee and a bagel. He loved it. I told him I was glad he could fit me in. He said he watched Last Comic standing last night for an opening act for me. For the most part I do not try to be fun, it comes out of the conversation that I am a part of at the time. We had a blast. I told him that I had a friend finishing up school as a chiropractor. She adjusted my neck, he asked if he could look at it. It is such a strange feeling if you have never had this done. I was on my back, he said to take a deep breath - and SNAP!! POP!! CRACK!! He did this to both sides. We laughed at how this type of injury creeps around and can make your 'boys' uncomfortable. I said that if everything effected the 'boys' more guys would get there problems looked at from a Dr. We were joking that if a guy had a shoulder issue, just tell him that if he isn't careful and follow and of the rehab it could have lasting effects on your 'boys'. I would bet all of my money that guy would follow his Dr's note to the T. He would rest, relax and rehab it for the period of time he was supposed to and more.

That is it for me, I am going to start working my core muscles next week. By the end of the summer I am going to have a strong group of muscles aroudn the midsection.


I don't know about you, but I want my boys to be HAPPY.