What a week
I am so tired. It is almost 10pm on a Friday night. Why is it that Friday is the only night of the week I get to bed early?
The new 'do I think gets cut off tomorrow, need a picture for my brother.
It is so funny how people treat you differently because of a haircut. I was at the Ridgedale Library today. I was working at my computer and had to walk to the printer, I did that twice. The second time a security officer came over to me and asked if I had shoes and if I could put them on. I had sandels and left them under the desk. He said some of the ladies had made a comment. It could have been the Swedish Mafia shirt as well.
Is it bad to ask someone out from where you work?? I am thinking about it, and no laughing - am concerned about the possibility of drama.
My sister came to town today, it was good to hang out with her. My effort to get a group together for a movie tonight left me with time to have dinner with my mother, aunt and sister. Thank you people!!!
What does tomorrow hold??
lts where have you been??

<< Home