All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Friday, June 09, 2006

what day is it?

When this year started I would wonder what day it was because I didn't work. I ask it now because I work six days a week, and miss church a lot, so it is hard at times to remember what day it is. I moved my schedule around this week so I could go on my first field trip in around 15-20 years. I am going to the art institute with the elementary school I have been volunteering with this spring.

Just an update...my back is wanting to go out again. Eric and I got a new fridge into the house the other day....ouch. It is now sitting in the living room. I got those Icy/Hot sticky pads for my back......I LOVE THEM!! The only problem is that one fell off at work the other night, kind of gross.

Last weekend I almost broke down and got a twelve pack of O'Douls(?) A non-alcoholic beverage. My sister told me to hold out. I remember when she was pregenant with her first child, she missed the taste so much that she sipped the foam out of the top of my can once. It was a funny story.

Anything fun to do this weekend?? I have an open schedule. If it rains I will not be able to hobble around the house am finish painting it.

I cut the 'hawk off. I started to get the looks like I was one of those Uptown punk kids. Since I am not, I cut the rooster right off. I will have a picture next week of the 'do.

If you missed last weekend at my house, you missed a fun cookout. There will be another, hopefully with the same outcome.

Sorry I haven't written lately, I had a couple things going on.