All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What could happen in four hours??

Well, gas went up 18 cents. The lady at the gas station didn't like my friendly comment. Blow it out your ear!! The days are just moving along at a rapid clip. I still have my head above water.

July 1st marks the end of an era, the last Porch person is moving out of the house. I am not sure how this will change the day to day situations, but I know that it will move me a little further from that circle. I am not saying this with a better or worse in mind, just life. Things are changing for everybody.

I got through my first class with flying colors. This next class is very different. Again, can I just say that I love that I have finally mind this choice.

To Josh, how is it anything else than stealing? I would think that you would not mind if I came to your house, without your knowledge, and moved in. I could just eat a couple meals there a day, sit on your couch and crap in your toilet. Don't worry, everyone deserves a house. I love that you responded, please keep it up. I will shout from the balcony next time I'm at O.D.

With the gas thing..............I am biking to work tomorrow. If you see a large mass on 42nd, please drive wide. Throw food. If it is not raining it should be fine. My house to the PB.

Just to get it off my chest..........I did the right thing! I took myself out of the situation. I was not out of line, and if the finger pointing starts I will not hide. I have done enough stupid things in life, but I will not take it for the team anymore. You were in the wrong and should not have said those things, people might get the wrong impression. This is not for any of you, but I wanted to say it. People have the impression that because I joke around and make people laugh that I would not be serious about things. I do bite. :(