All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Who wants to paint my house??

So, I just caught my neighbor before he left. He owns the house and rents it out. No one has lived there all winter. The only reason I want to speak with him is because his fence is leaning into my yearn and he has two pine trees that just hang over my outside table. I did what I do best, I spoke with him. He is going to try and sell the house, I told him how much better his yard would look without the two pine trees. I told him why, because they hang over my yard. He said that he would take care of it. Yippee!! That makes me so happy.

I have worked full time for two weeks now. It is tiring. It really takes away from my dying social life.

School is going well. I did well on my first paper, but am worried about the second paper. It is a lot of work, and it looks as if most Fridays I will be at home studying.

I finished my first painting in three years last week. Here is a picture of it, it is the French countryside. I really like painting. Need to take another picture, just a thought.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On a different painting note, thinking of having a painting party....what do you think??


My funny note of last week........I bumped into a girl I dated last year twice last week. I saw her from behind when I was working at the PB and bumped into her with my cart. What a life, good to see her but kind of glad that is over. Some one was with her and I didn't feel as if I could talk freely.

Go rent the movie An Unfinished Life, good stuff.