This is so I do not forget
The Bat
I was painting my house this past weekend. It felt strange putting on my painting clothes again. This will sound funny but it was almost like a whole different mind set came over me as well. I do enjoy painting but am glad to be moving on. I was on a ladder in the front of my house listening to the iPod. My phone rang so I pulled one ear off to answer. While on the top of the ladder, music in one ear, talking to my sister on the other ear I heard this background noise that started my mind thinking. I knew that sound but couldn't place it. In minutes of racking my brain, it was like a part in a movie - everything was in slow motion. I placed the sound and looked up under the eave of the house, and less then 12 inches from my face was a bat looking right at me. It did not sit well with me. I got Eric out and we threw things at it so it would fly away. Eric hit it and it dropped down and swooped at him. You will have to ask him the rest of the story, but I wanted to laugh very hard at what I saw.
The haircut
I got bored the other night and gave myself a haircut. I liked what it looked like half way through but couldn't see the back of my head - so I kept cutting. I have what the kids call a Mohawk. It is nothing crazy, but the response is amusing. The Pottery Barn got a kick out of it. Not surprising my mother didn't. I need cable or something to keep me entertained.
Guys night
As always when Scott comes to town we have a good time. You really never know what is going to happen, but there is a good bet of who will not show up. I should say that since the last time we almost had everyone. From the wine bar to Bullwinkle's it was a laugh riot.
Women
Why, really? Can't we all just get along. I am growing tired of these type of issues in '06. If you know of a nice girl that is looking to date a nice guy (yes, that is me) drop me an email.
School
A writer I am not, anybody want to be a ghost writer?? :) Learning grammar and punctuation at this age sucks.
Painting project
please talk among yourselves....................

<< Home