Has it really come to this????
I am thinking that this is the first year in my life that I have given my mother an 'adult' Mother's Day card. I got up early on Sunday morning and got her an arrangement of flowers at the Farmer's Market. I love that place, I am now taking applicants for people that want to go with me. We had brunch out at Lord Fletcher's, nothing like a thick waffle from a buffet. :) I thought we had a good time, and ended up talking about my boring life.
School is moving along. Writing another paper this week on school structures.
During the past month my life has gone from 0-60 faster than I can do 40 push ups. I now work two part time jobs and go to school. During the week I work the morning and evenings, and now softball on Monday nights.
Crap, I have nothing funny to say right now. I am close to being the best dressed man again. I have discounts everywhere and have to wear only black at one job. Don't you think I need more black shoes? At least one.

<< Home