All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

At what point is this type of email past the line?

I just got this email and thought to myself -"Self, do I cross this line?"

Here is the text from the email:

"Fraid I won't be there this week. I'm having a colonoscopy (as part of my physical this year) on Friday afternoon and found out after reading over the directions that there's a bit of "preparation" that I have to do Thursday evening ;) I'll spare you all the gory details and bad puns that come to mind and see you next Thursday.


I am laughing again after reading it for the third time.

In closing, Carla Barnhill (at 1:15 Monday at Cedar, by Fat Lorenzo's)
YOU SUCK AT DRIVING!! I was in the black Explorer, just shy of waving my hand at you.