Ok, ok...this is a little of what is happening............
For those of you that do not subscribe to the day to day issue, here are the finer points............
Last week a friend took me to the Franz Ferdanan - Death Cab For Cutie show at the Northrup. It was great, the music was so loud it changed my heart beat. It was a young crowd so I felt hip just being there. Thanks for a great time BM.
I had a real job a couple weeks back at ShopNBC.com. Not only did I lose the job (I quit), but I lost my friend that worked there as well. She didn't like me quiting on my third day. Wow, I worked in an area where dreams and aspirations go to die. Not kidding. Two days there made me see the cycle I have been on my adult life. I know what I want to do but was afraid to make the commitment (any joke about this is low hanging fruit people). I worked in the vault, let me paint you a word picture........it felt like working in Elvis, Liberace and Mr. T's jewelery box. There was tighter secrurity then the airport. Working there put the fear of 'G' in me to reach for my goals. I am now trying to get into a Masters program where I can be a high school art teacher. Next part of the story.........
For those of you who do not know, I got my degree from Bethel. The thought of going back didn't make me that happy. The U has a program that starts once a year, next month. I couldn't get in and would have to wait another year. I just found out Bethel has a program that starts this week or in aSept. I called.The lady said the person I needed to talk to was out of the office until Wednesday, she didn't realize she was really going to hand the phone to the person I was supposed to talk to....he got on the phone to help with my questions. The phone was answered by my high school principle. NO JOKE. I would consider this man almost a friend. I have known him/ his family for a very long time. I just started laughing and he asked who I was. I told him and we spoke for......a couple days later. He called and I never got back to this post.
I start school this Saturday. I am a little off right now. My head was spinning after being on campus for one of the first times since I was a student. A college i.d. - really? I asked if I could use my old picture (from '95) and the girl said no, because the picture should look like you. I laughed.
Still need to find a job while I am in school. Painting could happen, but I need something a little less stressful. Ideas welcome.
On a funny note, you would think that I would learn my lesson faster. Not me!! This is the third time I have bought McDonald's coffee, and the third time it has tasted like ASS. I mean really, this new coffee tastes like a liquid cigarette. Yuck, yuck yuck.
I will be writing of my co-ed exprience. Like what I need is another Bethel girl in my life, I learned that faster then the McD's coffee issue.
Yes, I am back to make fun of my life. I am sure most of you have moved on, oh well.

<< Home