All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Yikes! I have kept you two waiting

A couple things have happened since last I went on and on. Hit my head against the duct work in my basement, ouch. I almost got knocked out. Things went dark for a minute, and then I opened my eyes. I have a home phone, which I have not had in four years. In doing this I just need to tell all of you, Qwest SUCKS!!! They have the worst customer service people, and I can't even get a job. Every person told me something else. My last provider gave me a modem, not Qwest. I had to go out and buy an expensive box. They will not make the Christmas card list this year.

Did a little fix up on the kitchen, pictures to follow this week.

I went to the Roller Derby this past Friday. It was a lot of fun. I will be going back next month. I had a low key weekend, just cleaning up after the crazy week. I finished working at Sprong's, and have a couple more hours at Edina Covenant. I got the wrong paint for the church job and didn't realize it until after I used a gallon of paint on the high stuff. That has never happened before. With the kitchen out of commission this past week I had a McDonald's breakfast Friday - I thought I would try the new McGriddle. Holy Hot Damn!!!! I loved that thing. I went back the new day for breakfast. Oh baby, it is tasty.

I got my PT job but have not heard back from them. How come all of the bad workers are employed?? I pray to have it go a little better this week.

I am off for a weekend away this Friday. Nothing like time away for us straight guys in Door County. Mull around the local shops, maybe grab a bite at a diner - who knows, I might have time for Bed Bath and Beyond.