Just a note for the faithful
I was ready!! I thought the snow had stopped before I went to bed last night, but I was wrong. My little snowblower was a saint. I have the biggest driveway I know, and it wasn't easy. The guy nest door got stuck and I helped for a while, but that is not good for a bad back. Another guy got stuck and I only helped him because he would have blocked my way. I pushed him back as all of the crap under the snow shot up and covered me. It felt like a joke, remember to always have your mouth closed!!
Another week full of maybe's. It's funny but I really want a beer. It is almost three months since I have had one and I am craving it!! Maybe I'll just lay down in the snow and make angels to get my mind off it.

<< Home