What day is it? How long have I be lying here?
Sitting here in my sleepers, house coat and hair in curlers is very relaxing. It is hard work taking care of all of the cats, but someone needs to do it.
I am soon to start my hunger strike if things don't change soon. Might be good for me, who knows.
Broomball update - the guys team is pretty good. We won a rough game last week, which I loved. It helps me relive my younger days. Not that they were good days but the other team wanted to hit, soooo I let them. Last night was a close game but we pulled it out. Next week is the tourney for city champs. There is a chance we would play the #1, that will not be pretty.
I have a feeling that the lady two houses down went to a better place, and I do not mean Florida. They have two dumpsters out in the alley. So, I sauntered down to take a look. I got a set of folding chairs, a cool old lamp and a couple other things. Anybody need an old push mower?? Like mother like son. I also have her flare for baking and dinner parties. The family is still at a lose as to my sense of humor.
You might need to sit down for this next tidbit...............I am painting next week, for two people. It has come to this. Light a candle.
Off to my daily list.
Read The Time Traveler's Wife, I know that I am behind the curve on this but it was a good read.

<< Home