All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What can you tell from a list?

My Netflix List:
Bullitt, Livin' and Swingin' (Rat Pack in Vegas),
The Cincinnati Kid, Scrubs: Season 1, Real Genius,
Frasier: Season 1, The Ice Harvest, Charade,
The Station Agent, The Tao of Steve, Clerks,
Secretary, Miami Vice:Season 1

A list of Top Songs on my iPod:
29 Ways Marc Cohn, All Because of You U2,
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree KT Tunstall,
Brighter Paul Wright, Call My Name Prince,
Ceiling Fan In My Spoon The Lemonheads,
Chicago Brad Hoshaw, Digging a Ditch DMB,
Gold Digger Kanye West, Holiday In Spain Counting Crows,
I'm About To Come Alive Train, Just Push Play Aerosmith,
Mess Around Ray Charles, Mushaboom Feist,
Rattled Traveling Wilburys, Romeo Brothers Frantzich, Sabotage Beastie Boys

The cars I owned within the last year:
F150
Windstar
Explorer

Could you pick me out of a crowd? Do the three topics tell you anything about me? I am all over the board, just look at the cars. Why do we like certain music? I like it if it moves me, kind of like the art topic on another blog. I feel it inside me, from Daryl & John to Bono and the boys. I list only the first names to throw some of you off. :) Give me Frank, Kelly, Tom, Marc, Bon Jovi, Johnny, and Bonnie.

Anywho, That is my thoughts of the day. Oh yeah, Blockbuster SUCKS!!!

Ps

I believe what this guy writes.

Does anybody really care about this. I had a paper route when they really mattered - still have the only good album they made.