Silly
That is what I think of this day. It is kind of a made up day to celebrate something you should be doing the rest of the year. I would say this even if I had someone to spend the day with, so there.
I have one more seat open for dinner on Wednesday night, trying for a lady. Can anybody help me out??
My movie renting ability is lacking. Not sure what has gotten into me lately. The Smith gave it thirty minutes before he ran for the door. I will have to work on this.
No singing tonight, still not up for people I know seeing me sing. I have no idea why, it was interesting that the waitress made a comment about my singing on the way out. hum?
Next week, don't come. I am working on the list. I tip my hat to C Note for his rendition of Wonderboy last night.
Nothing funny, sad, juicy or even horrible to write about.
May your day be filled with flowers and chocolate .......................................edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit edit............................

<< Home