All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Pictures from the phone

Image hosting by Photobucket
I love it when places have names like this, also names like The Gas and Go make me laugh.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This picture kind of threw me when I first saw it on my phone. Does this image give anyone else the willys?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yes, the plastic bag did a great job of keeping out the cold weather. What a bad week, the car not only gets totaled but then vandalized. I would LOVE to meet the kids that did this, just have a little chat. Possibly explain a few things to them about life. A story, maybe a joke, my roommate could come out and tell a couple of anecdote's. Yeah know.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I really miss the 'squirrel'. The roommate named it when I got back from Guatemala this summer and was wondering when I was going to, "cut the squirrel off?".

Come on over this weekend when my second Netflix movie gets here, The Cincinnati Kid, I'll make popcorn. Nothing like the classics.