One team keeps on playing
We won tonight. Eight games in four days. I am tried!!
Highlights
-A guy on my team broke his nose in the first game and kept playing!! I couldn't look at him, the nose was way over to the left. The firefighter on the team wanted to put it back in place. That would have been it for me, right to the floor.
-Just like in a kung fu movie where the guy pulls his punch right at the face........I went down to shoot and a guy came in and swung hard - the stick hit my nose, and stopped on a dime. Not kidding, right when it hit it pulled back. My brain couldn't function. I was soooooooooooooo lucky.
-We won the first game 4-1 and the second went to overtime 3-1. We are on fire. Next game is Friday night, I guess I'll have to cancel my date. I said that tonight with the team and they laughed, THEY LAUGHED!!! I was like,"What, you don't know me well enough to laugh at me not having a date."
-Front page of startribune.com right now an article on the Emergent church, hey look the poster boy Doug. I had to choke at a couple of the comments about the writers thoughts on the movement. Check it out.

<< Home