All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Monday, February 06, 2006

I am not joking when I tell you.............

that I sang Karaokee tonight. I had a couple other friends come out twith Cory and I this evening and they got me to sing. It was going through my head because it was a small crowd, but I still put up a fight most of the night. It wasn't that hard because I knew the two songs I would sing for the last three months. I sang Folsom Prison Blues and The Ladies A Tramp. I didn't throw up and my hands didn't shake as bad as I thought BUT they did shake.

Two broomball game tonight - one we won because the other team went to the wrong rink :) The other we got beat down. I got called for another penalty, I couldn't believe it. When I was back out on the ice the other goalie and I were talking and he asked what I got called for and thought it was a bum call as well. It is a game, if you can not have fun - do not come out and play.

My guys team is better and we have the chance for two games tomorrow night as well. Cross your fingers, if we win our first game we end up playing the #1 team. I will go down trying.

I need another book to read - anybody have any ideas??

What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial?? Mine were......
1. Cave men FedEx
2. The two guys running from the bear
3.The Magic Beer Fridge