Five books down and counting
I am pretty sure I am back to my regular 97%. Anybody want to buy perscription drugs?? I need a little side money. A good friend gave my name to someone that needed painting done, I thought why not. I called and said I would be out to look at the job, who knew there was a town called East Bethel around here. I asked her what was around where she lived - she said a town called Ham Lake. Again, I was completely lost. I got there forty minutes later. Her young daughter quickly asked my name. She kept saying,"David..........." - "......blah, blah David" It was very cute.
I broke out of the rut of bad movie renting this past weekend with The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Yes, I turned the lights on when the roommate left. Made me jumpy.
I have a wedding around the corner, not mine, a friend. I am looking forward to the sundae bar afterwards. Anybody for a little party before the party??
Here is a small tip of the hat to KP...........(hint: she likes to makes lists with links)
What the hell is 'Bifidus Regularis'? I mean really, it sounds so made up.
This guy is kind of funny. Nothing like a story on the Olympics.
I am shocked that Gumbel would say something like this on TV. Does anyone really care? Is anyone really surprised at this kind of comment.
Was there an NBA All Star game last weekend?? Really, who whated it? Because they weren't watching the Olympics.
Sorry, nothing about Brittney or K-Fed. Again, missing out on Lost and Grey's Anatomy.
Here is to you K(P)G!!

<< Home