Let's recap for a second, shall we.......
I was able to play in two broomball games on Sunday, and with that realized my bodies limit is one game per day. My co-ed team is getting a lot better. People are learning to play with each other and move the ball. We played another old school team with women that could beat up our guys. During the game I had a guy give me a hard fore arm to the small of my back, that stuff doesn't go over well with me. I turned around and without thinking guy him a two fisted shove to the chest. Well, he was a mountain of a man. He started dropping the F word like he was getting paid for each time. It was a little heat but his team told him to settle down. I made a small comment before running away - to continue playing.
I took a shot and the ball hit a guy right in the crotch. The ball came back to me and I shot it again, and again it hit him right in the crotch. I got the ball back AGAIN and told him I could do this all day.
Staying on the topic of the crotch, in my second game I dove out to keep the ball in play and an ice chunk caught me in the crotch. Yup, it took a second to get up AND get off the ice. Playing without protection isn't a good thing.
Church on Sunday was really good. No one attacked us as new people. the music was really good and it was a good size church. I laughed because I knew five people and the last place I visited I knew a handful as well. E.Smith asks if it is strange to live in a place for so long - it is what it is.
Brought my new car in yesterday because of a sound. Last week I brought it to my guy to have a look and he told me what was wrong. So I brought it back to where I bought it and told them what I thought. They started to give me the run around so I just told them short of putting new stuff on the car I wouldn't be happy. That and driving to Prior Lake again was sooooooo low on the list that we should do our best to fix it this time. It worked, new rotors and pads.
Well, made my first souffle last night. Yup, it is like chocolate heaven. You don't even need a slice, just enough to fit on a fork.
Do you ever go through your email address book?? I just did and cleaned house. There were a lot of double entries and people I do not keep in contact with. I think I got rid of around twenty people, goodbye people - see you around.

<< Home