All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I would like to thank the girl at the bank........

I have moved my writing operation to the kitchen today. First I have to address some email I have received from a reader of my trivial entries………….

Mother, I will cut you some slack because you are a new subscriber to the blog thing. I am not a proof reader!! Most of the time you will find horrible grammar, let’s not kid ourselves, all the time. KP or KD could you please tell my mother about my writing skillz.

Yesterday I had an uneventful day that turned into a dinner ‘party’. At the last moment I had friends over for dinner. I threw together a chicken and pasta dish, with a red sauce. Steamed vegetables and toasted bread, and some red wine. To end the evening I just happened to have a apple pie in the fridge and ice cream in the freezer. Smooth like butter, it might end up turning into a monthly thing. I had an empty place at the table if anybody is interested in the future. J

There is a little house concert tomorrow night, hope you were invited. It was a hard ticket to get. Pictures might turn up on the blog next week. A joke from last night, I heard that T.S. Catering is bringing over the sweets? Interesting.

Broomball again tonight. Should be good. OH YEAH, the team that I subbed on last Sunday, WELL it just so happens that the team manager is on the roller derby team in town. Anybody up for the Feb 4(?) game?? Black this time I’m in!!

Also please pray for my roommate. I don’t know what is wrong but he cleaned the bathroom today and I am worried about him.