I sometimes get this feeling inside of me.....
That when I get angry I get huge and green.

As some of you know my car was hit on Sunday night. While I was eating at Figlio's someone side swipped my car. I shook it off. I started to look into the situation, this being my first time being hit. I brought it in on Wednesday and they estimated the cost to fix over $4,500. I almost hit the floor, and asked if I could work there. I called and made a claim to have it fixed.
I kid you not!!! Yesterday morning I went out to my car and two windows had been smashed out. It was unbelievable. It was also cold out. I went down to Burnsville this morning only for them to tell me what I already know - that it is a total loss. I almost went 'hulk' on them. The only problem was that I couldn't tear my shirt off. Oh well. They said I would hear from them by Wednesday or Thursday next week. NEXT WEEK!! Not good, I pay for insurance so that it takes care of me. If I have to wait until the middle of next week, I can not say if any of the windows will make it out alive.
Happy Friday the 13th!! Full moon and all.
I am now questioning my reasons of giving up the fire water this year. Does it count as drinking if you only fill the bath up and swim around?? Just asking.

<< Home