All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

How bad can it get?

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am usually at the last table when it comes to poker, but not tonight. I actually went home at 9pm. It just wasn't my night. Thank goodness no one brought GOOD beer, or I might have been tempted. I was more drawn in by the ice cold coke-a-cola. Cards are always a good time, but last night we got to watch a movie classic - Ferris Bueller"s Day Off. Most of the kids movies today are just raunchy and sexed up, but not the classics. We all were rolling.

Anywho, I did better at the game on Friday night. I went further but didn't win. My buddy's brother caught on to my act when I would ask questions like "What is the smallest bet?" The guy that won the most interesting job last night was the shoer. He shoed horses for a living.

If I didn't tell you last time my guys broomball team won on Thursday night. It wasn't as rough this go around. I like a good clean game myself. Today is a different matter, the co-ed team kind of stinks. We haven't really jelled. Maybe today when we put on our jerseys. HA

I still love the car!! I got to use the four wheel drive on Friday night. My car was parked in at the poker game and the home owner didn't mind if I drove through his back yard to get out. Us city people need some fun.

I finished the Million Tiny Pieces book. I might write an entry in that style next time. The book was what it was I can't see getting so bent out of shape over it. People were shocked that someone would jazz up their life to sound more interesting. Please.

I am trying out Church of the Cross this morning, wish me luck.