All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Honestly, you just can not make this stuff up........

Which most of you know when you here stories from me. What a difference a week makes. Things have really started going my way. I will get into most of that later, I just wanted to write a quick post.

I have wheels again!! I almost thought I would have to ask my mother to drive me on my date this weekend. I felt fifteen again. So many jokes.

I am 95% to having a part time job. I spoke with the head manager at Pottery Barn yesterday, I know her from working at Marshall Field's. She said she would hire me, so I filled stuff out and left it there. I hope to get a call before the weekend. The funny thing is that my boss is a girl I went to junior high with. I met two women and I recognized her. When the funny banter was over I asked if she went to West. She stopped dead in her tracks. She asked my last name and said she was going to look me un that night. We both said we were sorry for any thing that might have happened almost 20 years ago. My friend the manager just laughed that I knew her.

Broomball tonight. We lost a nail biter last Thursday. I do not like it when older men put there hands on me. I have relaxed a LOT since college. I told a guy that wouldn't be a good idea, he didn't listen. How do you say, I "dropped" him in the corner? I have no time for cheap players, and I do not like doing that in a game. Just ask M.Henry. On second thought please don't. HA

I am working on a few ideas for the house concert next weekend. A new little treat I am trying out tomorrow. There is nothing like a rich chocolate treat.


"Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon, or not at all"
-Harriet van Horne