All GOOD things...................

The family friendly trials and tribulations of the everyday life. So boring and clean it might worry you.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

For any new people.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is most of the family. My brother and his family didn't make it to Christmas this year. So this would be grandma with Olivia, Maggie and John-Erik on her lap. My sister is next to them and then my brother-in-law and I are in the back.

I might look just a tad tired. Who knew that little kids have more energy than most people? Crazy. Doesn't my nephew remind you of Calvin, without Hobbes?? The kid makes me laugh.

Almost a week into the new year, man I love it. For a guy without a job I am very busy. This job thing is for the birds. You would think my house would be clean with the time I have, ha that's funny.

Some people wanted to know what my resolutions looked like, well................
1.
2.
3.Complete 6 paintings this year
4. Read at least 15 books (come on who do you think I am, KP?)
5.
6.No more then 5 hours of TV shows a week
7.
8.Find a church
9.Clean up my language, a little
10.Spend no more then $400 on home improvements this year.

There you go!! That is the majority of my resolutions, either you're for me or against me. I would think the other ones would become more evident with time, if you were around me.

For those of you who are new to this stuff (i.e. my family), you are able to click on the comment button below and add your two cents.

Anybody want to buy a paint brush??